Limited Commercial Use License for Hand-Lettered SVG Cut Files
You can use my hand-created design with your cutting machine to create handmade mugs, wood signs, chalkboards, tote bags, T-shirts, and more!
This listing a licensing option for select SVG designs I've shared on my blog that are free for personal use only. This listing does NOT include actual design files.
It is a Limited Commercial Use License that allows you to sell HANDMADE items you make with my designs on quantities up to 100 items. If you sell more than that you will need to purchase a new license. These designs may NOT be used for anything other than handmade items created by individuals/small businesses.
The license covers the use of ONE single design. If you plan to use more than one, you need to purchase one of these Limited Use Licenses per design.
- When listing any items that use this design/font online please add this text “A hand-made design by Advancing Aiden® was used in the making of this good” (or something similar).
- My cut files are designed to be used solely as cut files.
- You may change the color of the design but please do not otherwise alter my designs.
- These designs are NOT PERMITTED to be used for large-scale commercial use or non-handmade items. If you’re interested in such use, please contact me to discuss.
- You may NOT resell these designs as cut files or digital files, nor use them as freebies or for giveaways.
- You may NOT use my designs to create digital or physical printables. The exception to this rule is making individual handmade prints using foil vinyl or something along these lines.
- I retain full copyright to my designs.