I clearly remember my first Christmas as a parent. I had a grey Rubbermaid tote that my mom had sent along to me when I got my first apartment at my first duty station stateside. It was filled with ornaments I had been given, or had made, since I was born. I opened up that tote and was immediately hit with all the holiday sentimental feelings, as if I was in a Hallmark movie.
I remember looking through and finding ones I had made when I was 5 or 6 years old, the one that we had picked out at the mall kiosk when I was 13 but thought I was too old for that kind of thing... But the ones I remembered the most, were the ones I didn't have anymore... I remember the one I made my mom at the Color Me Mine Pottery thing when I was 16, and other ones I had made and given to my family.
So this year... I wanted to share the Holiday Movie Moment with all of you. This Ornament Party is designed by a mom, for other parents or loved ones in a child's life. You will get two ornaments, one you can make, or the little you love can make, or work together on both of them. You get to keep one, and the little gets one to keep, that way, when you pass on the ornaments...you always have one to remember the moment too.
Ornament Party Details: (total of 6 people per class)
- Class Schedule: (for 1 adult and 1 child, it will be 60 minutes for 2 adults and 2 children)
- 5 minutes: meet and greet, instructions
- 15 minutes: ornament design/creation. (40 minutes for 4)
- you get to pick the decal that goes on the ornament
- you get to pick the glitter (even a custom mix if you want!)
- 10 minutes: photos and wrap up (15 minutes for 4)
- Included: Per Adult and Child
- 2 ornaments
- 3-5 professional photos edited and emailed within 48 hours.
- 3-5 photos taken via cell phone
- 1 30 second video of team making ornament
- 3-5 candid photos of team making ornament
We look forward to giving you your holiday movie moment! Come in and have fun with us today!